Re: [Planner] Anyway to start an independent task at an arbitrary date other than project start date?

Gary Carter wrote:

Hi,

1) Is there anyway to start an independent task (not linked to another
task) at an arbitrary date (e.g. October 22, 2004) other than project
start date?

You can set a fixed date in the task view, by clicking the start date and choosing for example "must start on".

2) The Zoom In / Out for formatting the date headers is extremely
limiting (e.g. Week 28 ?!) . Is there any way to specify directly what
you want the date headers to be formatted regardless of the Zoom level?

No. I can't think of a way to make that work well in practice, since the available space to fill varies depending on the zoom level. I've been thinking about using a tooltip or the status bar to show accurate information when hovering over the header though. Do you think that would that help?

/Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/