[Planner] UI issue

Hi,

I recently moved from 0.11 to 0.12. I noticed that there is a major UI
change when inserting new items. In 0.11, I could do Ctrl-I to add an
item, then press the spacebar or Enter to modify the content of that
item.

In 0.12, if I press Ctrl-I, the "cursor" moves to the top-level
category. Then I have to bring it to locate the new entry and I have
to use the mouse in order to edit the item. This is much, much slower
than before.

Is there something I'm missing or is this intended behaviour? If it is
intended behaviour, are ther plans to make it as easy (if not easier)
as it was in 0.11?

Thanks,