[Planner] gantt chart printing

Don't know what Jasper is going to use it for, but I can think of some
reasons:
- You want to show the plan at a meeting and you don't have a
  laptop that you can use or feel more comfortable using a paper version
- You want to file a paper version of the project state e.g. once every
  day, week or month so that you have a printed project history in a
  printed project report

The last reason is exactly why I would like to see the the 'completeness'
bar indicator inside a task bar. Here at work we have people using MS project
and they all use printouts to discuss things concerning the planning with
eachother. I would think this is the normal way to use a planning tool. I
don't think people are going to sit behind a computer screen to discuss a
planning.

The vertical 'today' timeline indicator is something that is always present
in a MS project printout. It's very useful because with this timeline you
a quick project overview: are we behind schedule or are we on schedule. I
think this timeline is a very important feature of a printed gantt chart.

Am I correct in assuming the only way to reply to mails from this mailinglist
is to subscribe to it?

Is there going to be a version 0.12 or is the next release the 1.0 release?
Do you have any idea when it is due? Are we talking days, weeks, months?

Thanks,
Jasper