Re: [Planner] gantt chart printing

On Tue, May 04 2004, at 20:24:11 +0200, Christoph Begall wrote:
> Why would one want that in a printed Project plan? It is
> outdated the next day. Just curious...

Don't know what Jasper is going to use it for, but I can think of some
reasons:
- You want to show the plan at a meeting and you don't have a
  laptop that you can use or feel more comfortable using a paper version
- You want to file a paper version of the project state e.g. once every
  day, week or month so that you have a printed project history in a
  printed project report

//Björn

--
Björn Andersson <bjorn iki fi>