[Planner] gantt chart printing

Hi,

I just started using planner. I'm running RedHat9 and have installed
planner-0.11. It all works great but there is one thing that seems very
strange to me as a user:

I have created a gantt chart that looks good on screen but when I print
it there are two elements missing that are both visible on-screen:
 - the vertical 'today' timeline indicator
 - the 'completeness' bar indicator inside a task bar

Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to set some options that I have
overlooked? Without these elements on the printout the whole tool
becomes a bit useless for me. Help would be very much appreciated.

Thanx,
Jasper

--
Jasper de Jong
Project Engineer

Frog Navigation Systems B.V.
Tel: +31.30.2440550
Fax: +31.30.2440700
mailto: jasper frog nl

Krommewetering 21, 3543 AP, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Please visit our internet site: http://www.frog.nl