Re: [Planner] Database work plan

Hi!

> I recently came across Planner, and installed it on my system (Debian
> unstable with KDE as my desktop).  I tried to use the database feature
> from the File->Save to Database menu entry.  But it then complained that
> I did not have a relation Project did not exist.  The Debian project does
> not seem to ship any documentation(at least that I can open, I guess
> I do not have enough of Gnome installed to read the Help) and I can
> not find anything telling me what I need to set up in the DB.  There is
> no SQL to create tables as far as I can tell.
>
> Where do I find this documentation?

Database stuff is in beta state so it is normal that you have problems
in Debian package doesn't care for things in the database stuff. The SQL
file with all the schemas is in the "docs/sql" directory in CVS. Also,
you have there a "README" with some help to start the using the database
backend.

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/planner/docs/sql/

* Database schemas:

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/planner/docs/sql/database-0.11.sql?rev=1.2&view=auto