Re: [Planner] Printing and Planner, is completion status incorporated?

On fre, 2004-06-18 at 16:33 +0800, Alexey Zilber wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   I just noticed this in version .11.  I don't know if this is a bug
> though I consider it a lacking feature and hope this would be put in as
> an option for printing.  It doesn't show the percentage of completion.
> In Planner you see this as a darker grey part of the gray bar in teh
> Gantt chart that shows the % of the work that's completed.  This is
> missing in the printout, but exists when exported to HTML.

It was just not implemented yet, but we had it planned for 1.0. It
seemed simple enough though so I just went ahead and implemented it :)

It will appear in the next version, 0.12, that we're working towards.

/Richard

--
Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/