[Planner] Printing and Planner, is completion status incorporated?

Hi All,

I just noticed this in version .11. I don't know if this is a bug though I consider it a lacking feature and hope this would be put in as an option for printing. It doesn't show the percentage of completion. In Planner you see this as a darker grey part of the gray bar in teh Gantt chart that shows the % of the work that's completed. This is missing in the printout, but exists when exported to HTML.

Any ideas?

Alex