[Planner] Opensched and resource scheduling

Hi,

I just heart about the revival of MrProject as Planner.  I also
saw in the archives that someone mentioned Opensched a few days ago.

In relation to this: my biggest problem with MrProject was that
it didn't seem to do resource scheduling, so people easily worked
on three tasks in parallel for 100% of their time.

Has this been improved in the meantime?  Is it planned?  I never
understood how people could use a planning tool that couldn't do
at least that, which caused my disappointement for MrProject,
although I tried it a few times (the last time with 0.9.1, IIRC)
and I still hope one day I'll be able to use it.

Cheers,

--
--    Jos Vos <jos xos nl>