Re: [Planner] My first impressions of Planner 0.11 (MrProject)

Once upon the time Richard Hult sloff:
> > 4) Unable to easily view resource usage by day. Even when
> >     you have a levelling capability, when you run this in
> >     MS Project it could sometimes completely screw up your
> >     project shoving tasks out by years as it tried to resolve
> >     resource use and constraints.  Thus many people manually
> >     level projects. You use a view that has the Resources on the
> >     left and Dates on the top with usage (0->100 for OK
> >     and then >100 for not OK e.g. font in RED) in the intersect.
> >     Thus if levelling isn't trusted or not the expected
> >     algorithm then viewing what resources get used by date is
> >     a manual compromise.
>
> Xavier, the resource usage view you're working on can show this, right?

This is the idea. I think I fixed some bugs about it and it may worth
start testing it. Shall I change the --enable-ttable to
--disable-resource-usage and include it by default in the built ?

I'll try to look at the other points. Some seems to take little time to
get really nice result. Especially the task link and resource
assignment.

Xavier Ordoquy.