[Planner] Re: Translation from Mr. Project into German language

В Пнд, 12.01.2004, в 23:40, usenet пишет:
> Hi,
>
> I am intrested to translate the manual of Mr. Project into German language.
> Where I should download this and which file I should download.

The software changed its name to Planner.

http://planner.imendio.org/

You can download it along with the manual there:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/planner/0.11/planner-0.11.tar.bz2

The manual itself is planner-0.11/docs/user-guide/C/planner.xml

But let someone else guide you on how do make sure your work integrates
well with Planner. I've CCed the maintainer of the user-guide, Kurt
Maute as well as the Planner mailing list.

--
Markus Bertheau <twanger bluetwanger de>