Re: [Planner] File extension

--- Waldemar Augustyn <waldemar nxp com> wrote:
> Christoph Begall wrote:
>
> >Regarding the file extension:
> >What is the normal GNOME way of doing this? I think it is to append
> >.<appname>, which seems quite reasonable to me.
>
> But why would you follow Gnome if there is Open Office out there?  OO
> has a void that Planner can fill.

Perhaps because Planner is a Gnome application?

I don't quite understand why you seem to think this is such a big deal.
As you imply, OpenOffice does append a three-letter extension. That has
never bothered me, although I think three-letter extensions are silly.
Why does it bother you so much when a program doesn't use a three-letter
extension?