Re: [Planner] File extension

Christoph Begall wrote:

Regarding the file extension:
What is the normal GNOME way of doing this? I think it is to append
.<appname>, which seems quite reasonable to me.

But why would you follow Gnome if there is Open Office out there? OO has a void that Planner can fill.

Maybe the project managers will tell us what the intentions are.

If somebody wants to put this in preferences, it should be stated very
clearly, why this is so important. Otherwise one ends up with too many
things in the preferences dialog, which normally will never be changed.

The general trend seems to be to use less options (see epiphany vs.
galeon).