[Planner] Making tasks start later

I have two major tasks with children, 'Site D migration' and 'Site A
migration'. My project starts say, 1st May 2004.

Site D migration has a final task 'Train Staff', which can't happen
until Site A has 'Returned to corporate LAN'.

That means site D items start, then there is a long wait until 'Train
Staff', due to site A generally having more complex items.

How can I delay the start of all the site D items so there isn't such
a wait?

I don't mind tweaking by hand. What's the best way to do it?

 Nick

--
Part 4 MEng Cybernetics; Reading, UK       http://www.nickpiper.co.uk/
GPG Encrypted mail welcome!                             1024D/3ED8B27F