Re: [Planner] Question.

I could say p3 allows resources to be lagged and even curved selectively
within activities but remember all such things that permit activities to
behave as summaries of complex tasks are haiku for the adept - just break the
work into three activities and be done with it. Uncle Bill specializes in
software that makes you think you are doing more than you are able, a flaw
especially embarasing if discovered in a lawsuit.