Re: [Planner] I cannot build planner 0.12

On mån, 2004-08-16 at 22:41 -0300, hydrogen wrote:

> Did you cut something out right before that error message? Usually it
> tells what library is missing, if I remember correctly.
>
>                          yes, I have done it. Is it necessary to complete
> diagnostic?

You can usually tell which library wasn't found, it didn't look like it
was possible from your output (unless all libraries are missing, I'm not
sure).

> You need to make sure that you have those libraries, with the correct
> versions, and also that you have the corresponding development packages.
> For example, on Fedora Core it would be something like libglade-devel
> etc.
>
>                           Are these libraries devel libraries? Also
> devel-static?

What do you mean? Basically you need to install GNOME and the GNOME
development libraries.

/Richard

--
Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/