Re: [Planner] I cannot build planner 0.12

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Hult" <richard imendio com>
To: "Planner Project Manager" <planner lists imendio com>
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Planner] I cannot build planner 0.12

On mån, 2004-08-16 at 13:18 -0300, hydrogen wrote:
> Hello
> I am using Conectiva Linux 10
> I find fantastic the software to plan
> But my distro has the version 0.11
> It is in good action!
> But, I downloaded the version
> 0.12, and I cannot build it
> The ./configure stops in the
> following scene:
>
> configure:20782: checking for
>  glib-2.0 >= 2.0.4
>  gobject-2.0 gmodule-2.0
>  gtk+-2.0 >= 2.0.3
>  libgnomecanvas-2.0 >= 2.0.1
>  libgnomeui-2.0 >= 2.0.1
>  libglade-2.0 >= 2.0.0
>  libbonoboui-2.0 >= 2.0.0
>  libgnomeprintui-2.2 >= 2.1.9
>  gnome-vfs-2.0 >= 2.0.2
>  gconf-2.0 >= 1.1.9
>
> configure:20887: error: Library requirements (
>  glib-2.0 >= 2.0.4
>  gobject-2.0 gmodule-2.0
>  gtk+-2.0 >= 2.0.3
>  libgnomecanvas-2.0 >= 2.0.1
>  libgnomeui-2.0 >= 2.0.1
>  libglade-2.0 >= 2.0.0
>  libbonoboui-2.0 >= 2.0.0
>  libgnomeprintui-2.2 >= 2.1.9
>  gnome-vfs-2.0 >= 2.0.2
>  gconf-2.0 >= 1.1.9
> ) not met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
> if your libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find
> them.

Did you cut something out right before that error message? Usually it
tells what library is missing, if I remember correctly.

                         yes, I have done it. Is it necessary to complete
diagnostic?

You need to make sure that you have those libraries, with the correct
versions, and also that you have the corresponding development packages.
For example, on Fedora Core it would be something like libglade-devel
etc.

                          Are these libraries devel libraries? Also
devel-static?

Regards,
Richard

                         Thanks your attention