Re: Information

Le 05/06/2019 à 16:08, Alexandre Franke a écrit :
On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 4:00 PM Wild Turtles <contact wild-turtles com> wrote:
Hello,

Hi,

I want to know if gantt can be automaticly recalculate with ressources
assigment ?

The name for that is “resource levelling”. Planner does not support it.

Thx learning is always a good thing.

I don’t know if you or somebody else will know but do you have a time
estimation for make this functionnality.

I used to dev in c++/Qt and java/javafx.

So maybe add some time for "learning" tech used in/by planner.

thx &
sry for my english i m obviously a frog ;)

I’m confused. I thought you were turtles.

--
+================ Informations complémentaires ================+