on the strategy

Sure it isn't time for features (yet), but I just wanted to share few
thoughts on possible directions for the further development:

- I don't share the view that Planner has to clean up the "unnecessary"
features, such as database backend or Evolution integration: GDA
required should be updated, not removed, same thing with EDS

- moreover, when I first learned about Planner I thought it would be
nice if it was integrated with GNUcash (time is money, y'know)

- 6-th edition of The PMBOK Guide is coming: it may be a good time to
incorporate some new theory:

https://www.projectmanagement.com/blog-post/19415/PMBOK--Guide-6th-Edition-will-be-released-towards-the-end-of-2017---what-will-change--

- and, of course, what's already been said: separate (Gantt) chart
widget(s), and reliance on the GNOME 3 API's

PS: again, it's very abstract, of course; just in case anyone is willing
to discuss where it's going