Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 16:00:20 +0000
From: Andrew Miloradovsky <miloradovsky gmail com>
Subject: Re: Project Status and Compilation Errors
Sender: planner-dev-list <planner-dev-list-bounces gnome org>
To: planner-dev-list gnome org

I just want to express my satisfaction with the fact that the project is
still maintained, and there are enthusiastic people willing to improve it!

Alexánder Alzate Olaya, English isn't my native language either, and I'm
not very experienced with this type of projects too. But I doubt that
the language may be "a wall" if the recipient is willing to listen and
understand, and ask if something is unclear. Although I think I can
understand you without problems. Yet lack of experience is only a matter
of experience ;)

Finally, it seems like Planner just doesn't have an alternative now: I
searched for them a while ago and it wasn't very successful. If
modernizing it is a hard problem, at least minor improvements may be
done, and eventually they may lead to a bigger changes!

I cannot promise that *I* personally will be doing all these minor
improvements or research, but at least I can keep an eye on these efforts.

Good luck!