Re: A consistency patch (Bug 781516)

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 1:03 PM, Andrew Miloradovsky
<miloradovsky gmail com> wrote:
Ah, no, I meant the Nixpkgs repository: Nix(OS) is developed on GitHub.
Maybe there's a better wording for the description of the port or
something...
I wasn't going to use the Gnome mirrors for submission!

Fair enough. I didn’t understand from your previous mail that it was a
patch to Nix and not to Planner.

It’s GNOME, all caps, by the way. ☺
https://www.gnome.org/foundation/legal-and-trademarks/

Ok, thanks. I'm just still learning how the workflow in Gnome is
structured, and what is the right tempo.
I didn't mean it's urgent...

Well GNOME or not, a day is quite a short amount of time! ☺

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director