Re: Please merge the three pull requests on GitHub

Thanks for the reply!

On 04/19/2017 01:17 PM, Alexánder Alzate Olaya via planner-dev-list wrote:
Well, it seems like you are not having into account that the GNOME
Github mirror is not maintained by any planner developer. Actually, and
I'm not sure here, I think it is automatically "maintained".
I admit I may have misused the GitHub mirror(s). But wasn't aware of
that until the PR was closed.
Honestly, I thought the GH mirrors were an auxiliary feedback channels,
equally valuable.
As anywhere, there are rules in GNOME projects, and for most GNOME
contributors there is a basic rule: "Patches solve issues" and the
issue tracker is bugzilla.gnome.org, so, how do you pretend to solve an
issue which is not being tracked? how do you track those changes?

Contributing in your case is pretty straightforward:

1 - Create a [GNOME Bugzilla](https://bugzilla.gnome.org/) account.
2 - Checkout if the issue you are referencing is already being tracked.
3 - File a bug if there is not such issue.
4 - Attach any patch you considere solves the issue.
Ok, I've just created an account on the Bugzilla, will try to comply,
still learning; but attaching patches to the "bugs" (issues) seems
like... a little bit more hassle than absolutely required.
I'm just a developer and not a Planner maintainer and I think I do
understand you problem here, but take a while to realize that Github is
used by GNOME to mirror projects, not to maintain those projects.