Re: Mac OS X application

Le 10/01/12 19:47, Landon Jurgens a écrit :
> Good to hear someone's working on the OSX integration. I haven't seen
> anyone working in this area lately. I would be happy to help test and
> work on it. I run Linux most of the time but I have a Macbook that
> runs Leopard that I can use also. Let me know how I can help.

Thanks Landon.

Actually there are three tasks you could help with right away:

 - download the package from my [1]homepage (currently [2]) and check
whether it works on Leopard. It's been compiled as a 64bit application
under Snow Leopard.

[1] http://www.lesia.obspm.fr/perso/thibaut-paumard/
[2]
http://www.lesia.obspm.fr/perso/thibaut-paumard/GNOME-Planner-0.14.6-SnowLeopard-0.3.dmg

 - try to build it yourself, instructions and a patch are provided in
the dmg.

 - check whether the patch does any harm on Linux.

It's already in rather good shape: the application menu bar has moved to
the top of the screen, -Q prompts for saving files before quitting the
application, and it's possible to open files directly from the Finder...

Regards, Thibaut.