Re: Bug 408929 patch submitted

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 1:10 AM, Paul Phillips
<paul gs phillips gmail com> wrote:
> I've submitted a patch for the bug listed above - is there anything more I
> need to do in preparation for committing to the code branch?

I'll review that patch as soon as possible and I'll let you know if
anything needs to be changed. I can already tell you one thing: the
preferred way to create patches is to work from a git clone, make
local commits and generate a patch with the git format-patch command.
Where did you get the code you based your work on?

> Who will do the commit?

I'll do it when the patch is approved. If you use git format-patch,
you'll be credited as the author and my name will appear in the
commiter field.

> Thanks,

Thank you for your contribution.

--