About the purpose of libplanner

Hello, first I want to say thanks for all your work in planner.

I have a couple of questions about libplanner:

is libplanner developed with the intention to be a public library? I
mean, is this library intended for third party developers?  or is it a
private library for the internal development of planner?

Are you taking care of changing the soname of the library when the API
is changed (and this change is not  backward-compatible) ?

Cheers,

--
Josué M. Abarca S.
Vos mereces Software Libre.