Re: tiny feature request

2009/9/29 Krzysztof Tomaszewski <ktomaszewski onborg com>:
> Hi,

Hi,

You're not subscribed to the list and as a list admin I had to
manually accept your message. You may want to subscribe to get the
answers to your mail.

> I'm using Planner in my project for about 1 month now.

Glad to hear that.

> 1) I would be nice if I can sort resources (team members) based on not only
> on their names but on their groups too.

Good idea, can you please file a bug report for that? Make sure you
set enhancement as severity.

> 2) There could be a column showing current time allocation level. Grey and
> red colors doesn't tell exactly how much resource's time is allocated.

I don't really see how/where you would put this. Do you have a more
precise idea on this topic?

> Anyhow, that's great project. It seems to be more usable than OpenProj.

Thank you.

--
Alexandre Franke