planner 0.14.4 required libgtk2.0 version to low

Hi
I just noticed that the conficure script is quite daccor with my libgtk2.0
version 2.6.x but when compiling the source i do get errors on undefined
GtkPrintOperation and other structures. I found that these structures are not
present in libgk2.0 before libgtk2.0 version 2.10.x at least when downloading
ans searching the source distributions on
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/gtk+/

Could someone verify my findings and if necessary update the configure script
accordingly. Or ist there a patch to the 2.6.x sources (best as debian
package)? (doubt it)

Xris
ps: I'm not subscribed

--