Re: Evolution integration

Hi Maurice,

Late reply - thanks for the invitation :-) I'll try to "reverse engineer" what's in there by now, but given my workload -- why else would I want a fully integrated planner tool ;-) -- and not having programmed in C since my university time, I don't expect to contribute anywhere soon... :-(

But if anyone is interested in it but not alone, I'm more than happy to alpha test anything, and help develop ideas and documentation.

Rolf.