Re: GTK_DOC_CHECK(1.0)

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 01:14:51PM +0200, Jean DEMARTINI wrote:
> I am a newbie in that list and want to participate to the activity of
> gnome-planner.

That's always good to hear.

> I have download the sources of the last version (0.14.3)
> but I lack of some informations (needed environment variables for
> instance) to succed in compiling the code.

Do you know how to use subversion? If so, then it's better to get the
source code from the subversion archive. That way you always have the
latest source code, which means the patches you submit will also apply
without problems. Additionally you will be able to easily check the
modifications you made so far by doing svn diff.

> I am using Anjuta for some other projects. May I use Anjuta too to
> modify gnome-planner ?

If I'm not mistaken Anjuta may modify the autotools files without you
being aware of it, which is not something you want. Maybe this can be
turned off, but I don't know Anjuta well enough to be sure.

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 06:43:02PM +0200, Jean DEMARTINI wrote:
> ./configure: line 20908: `IT_PROG_INTLTOOL(0.35.0)'
> ./configure: line 21157: `GTK_DOC_CHECK(1.0)'

You'll need to install gtk-doc-am and intltool.

Regards,
Maurice.

--
Maurice van der Pot