Re: Planner roadmap

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 08:37:00PM -0400, Kurt Maute wrote:
> > I'm ready for 0.14.3.
>
> Me too.  We should send a note to the i18n list to let them know we're
> freezing changes for a soon to be cut release, and give them a week or
> so to check over the translation files.

Ok. Will you send it and put me on the CC?

> Also, I don't think its a big deal for this minor release, but we need
> to find someone to take ownership of the user guide.  Its going to need
> someone to update it as we make enhancements.

That would be good. Is this normally done by a member of the documentation
team or do we need to find someone in our community?

I have some good news by the way. I just succeeded for the first time to
build Planner from source on Windows using the _latest_ Gnome libs as well
as libxml2 and _libxslt_ from SVN. The only old library I had to use was
libeggrecent (no pun). I'm going to make a page on the Wiki describing the
process.

Regards,
Maurice.

--