Re: Planner roadmap

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 09:25:00PM -0500, Kurt Maute wrote:
> > * Printing support needs to be rewritten to use the GTK+ printing API
> >   instead of libgnomeprint. This will fix several bugs at once.
>
> This should improve printing the windows port as well.

Look what I found! Apparently Francisco Moraes was already working on
this.

http://www.mail-archive.com/gtk-list gnome org/msg23160.html

Francisco, what is the status of your work on GtkPrint? If you don't
have time to finish it, can you send it to the list so we can use it as
a starting point?

And while you're reading, do you also have any tips on building the
dependencies for planner that you compiled yourself?
I mean the ones listed under "The following dependencies I've compied"
at http://winplanner.sourceforge.net/compiling.html

Maurice.

--
Maurice van der Pot