Programming bounty

Hi

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, please forgive me if it is inappropriate.

We are attempting to use Planner in anger here at Eigenlabs (we are near 100% Microsoft free these days) but the lack of sensible resource allocation behaviour (which I believe you have listed as bug 132917) is really preventing us from doing so. I understand that there is an ambition to address this in the next release.

I'd like to offer a programming bounty to assist in the fixing of this asap, if this will enable someone who knows the code well to spend the time. If this seems acceptable I'd be open to suggestions as to how much would be an appropriate sum. All I would require from the person who commits to it would be that we agree exactly what functionality that they're going to implement. When that's in the main release, I would pay the bounty, as long as its pretty soon (or I'm going to have buy MSProject+VMWare+Windows licences, yuk).

Best regards

John Lambert

Chairman
Eigenlabs Ltd