planner database access to non-Linux people via Ruby on Rails

I stopped by #planner earlier to ask some questions and was directed to this list.  I wrote a simple Ruby on Rails application that builds a graphical view of the planner database.  It is lacking in almost any useful feature aside from this.  Kurt, apparently you've been working on something similar?  If you think this is useful, or want assistance, let me know.

http://webiphany.com/Planner/planner.html

The interesting thing is that you can drag items; I want to add an AJAX call the will update the database when a task is dragged, and perhaps allow someone to double-click on a task and edit the properties.  The biggest benefit is that this allows anyone (meaning people not running Linux) the ability to view the planner database.

The code I wrote is here.

http://webiphany.com/Planner/planner.tgz

Chris