Re: planner-0.14.3-rc2 uploaded (was: Re: Windows installer of 0.14.3 ready for testing)

Hello Maurice,

I've uploaded another release candidate:
http://www.kfk4ever.com/~griffon26/shared/planner-0.14.3-rc2.exe

Maurice,

Thanks for putting this together.

Here is my feedback:

· We should pack all the languages in the installer for which Planner has support. Many people does not speak English, then having an English only installer is really a step backwards for a software that is localized to so many languages.

· I suggest that "Translations" checkbox in the Choose Component is enable by default or if you wish if the user has selected another languages rather than English.

· Using Windows XP SP 2 English or Vista (I can reproduce it in two machines) when I do the Print Preview and I select the "Grant View" I get an error because there is a file missing at libgnomeprintui it cannot show the UI. I have not been able to print neither (:-

Let me know if you need any additional information.

I'm looking forward RC3.

Thanks,

Jordi,