Managing the triple constraints appropriately

Hello Guys:

I have been playing with planner 0.14 and I noticed that we don't include the efficiency/availability/utilization in our work and duration calculations.  In other words, if I enter work to be 3 days, duration is automatically 3 days.  This is correct if the utilization is 100% but that is not always.  Many times people are working on two activities at once with 50% utilization for each.

                   Work
                    Utilization

p.s. I am using Utilization but we can name is efficiency or availability.

I think this is a very fundamental for any PM tool that is planning on going places.  Do you know if our engine handles such an issue.

Your thoughts pleas?