Giving some help to maintain planner.

Hi guys !

As I have some free time, I would be glad if I could give some help to maintain
planner. In order to see where the problems are and where I could help, I have
started to do some bug triage.
Here is the list of the bugs I have looked at and how their status could be
updated.
If I'm wrong or if you can give me some advices, don't hesitate.

0.14.x :
 * 357525 : tango icon, enhancement request. I have built planner with this new
set of icons and attached a screenshot to the bugs. If someone wants to compare
with the old one and integrate these icons, it's just a matter of copying them
in data/images.

 * 357528 : I have not tried to reproduce it, as I don't have evolution 2.8
installed yet. I'll try soon.

 * 358415 : cur_cal is passed to mop_get_next_mrp_ival without being
initialized... adding cur_cal = NULL; seems to fix the problem. It's
not blocking so severity should be set to critical. I have attached a path to
the bug.
Severity : Critical

 * 361669 : Gantt misalignement in html report. The reporter provided a one-line
patch against data/stylesheets/html1_css.xsl. I have tested it and it seems to
works well.
Severity : Minor

0.14 :
 * 363323 : enhancement request for subprojects. Is someone interested or has
time to implement this ?

 * 357191 : Has been closed in 0.14.1.
Resolution : FIXED

 * 356853 : duplicate of 357191, closed by 0.14.1.
Resolution : FIXED

 * 354992 : Resource assignement of multiple tasks at once.
Severity : Enhancement

 * 353782 : Feature request to compare the actual completion of tasks and the
planned target.

 * 353232 : planner files show as type plain text when selected in nautilus.
Confirmed, as the user said, raising magic priority to 60 in
data/mime/planner.xml.in fixed the problem. I attached a little patch to this
bug.

 * 353221 : Network diagram view. I think it's a lot of work, but if someone
wants to implement it, it's free software.

 * 353214 : Context menu entries disabled : I can't reproduce it. I'll send a
mail to the user to know if it still happens, but i think nothing has been made
in the code to change this behaviour since this issue has been reported.

 * 350103 : It seems to work on my machine, debian sid too, but a more recent
package.

 * 348168 : duplicate of 357191, has been fixed in 0.14.1.
Resolution : FIXED

 * 345163 : internationalisation bug, use of ngettext is sometimes needed to
handle plural forms. I have attached a patch to the bug but translations should
also be updated.

Let me know if this kind of work is useful, or if there are better things to do.
If it is useful, I'll try to keep on cleaning the bugzilla, and as soon as I'll
have enough knowledge about planner code base, I'll try to code improvements.

Arthur Petitpierre.