Re: New to Planner Devel, having lots of issues/problems with builds

Alvaro del Castillo kirjoitti:
Hi David!

In Planner development we don't use Microsoft Windows at all so I don't
recommend you to try to use Windows as your development environment. In
modern GNU/Linux distributions, like Ubuntu Dapper for example, you can
install the development environment from packages directly and it should
be easier for you to start developing.

Apparently I forgot to send first version of this mail to list too... :)

Good advice. It's really hard to devel under MS win, and needs _lot_ of
experience.

Much easier to setup some linux stuff to get going and then try
it on windoze too....

I'm thinking to start to code again under windoze but It might take a
while.....

--

Jani Tiainen