Re: [Planner Dev] Resource feedback

Sorry to come back to this old thread, but things don't work for me.
I've configured planner with "--enable-simple-priority-scheduling"
but what I get was:

Task 1: personn A: ********************
Task 2: personn A:           *****
                             ^^^^^
                                \ This is a problem :-)

100%: ****
50%:  ++++

Moreover, a great feature would be to set thickness of bar (in Gantt
view) proportional to the "charge" of people:

100% -> 10px (or whatever)
50%  -> 5px

So we may get things like (Task 2 is scheduled on fixed date)

Task 1: personn A: ==========------===== (priority N)
Task 2: personn A:           ------      (priority N)

or

Task 1: personn A: ==========      ===== (priority N+1)
Task 2: personn A:           ======      (priority N)

To finish, the last feature to make planner THE ultimate tool: the
ability to filter gantt view by resource (people). My aim is to print
schedule for each member of the team. (no, having a local webservice is
not what I prefer...)

Regard,

ps. where is the official repository? is it CVS or Arch?