Re: [Planner Dev] Resource feedback

Hi Lincoln,

It is a really interesting idea but actually I prefer a more simple and
dump approach using a web interface. We can explore the feedback
workflow using this web interface and then try to design the final
system.

http://acsblog.es/cgi-bin/planner.cgi?resource_name=%C3%81lvaro%20del%
20Castillo

Cheers