Re: [Planner Dev] Prop. for new feat. - second patch released

Hi,

Kurt Maute wrote:
>>There is no way around this, the task rows MUST be the same height as
>>the treeview rows. Not the other way around...
>

> I think we're talking about two different things.  As far as I can tell,
> the treeview rows line up with the task rows.  Its when you go to edit a
> task name or any other task value - the row height is enlarged but the
> edit box is not, so it looks like its floating at the top of the row
> (see attached pic).  I think the edit boxes just need to be enlarged to
> fit the row height.

No, what I'm saying is that the treeview row height should not be
changed, it should be the height of the text. So the text should set the
row height, not the gantt bars. Or did I misunderstand what's happening?

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/