[Planner Dev] my little roadmap for v0.15

Hi,

if I will find the time I will try to add to v0.15:
  - not standard work/non work days to "resource usage" view.
  - if simply_priority_sched remains into planner I will try to
    add it to the print-related source code.

Regards, Matteo.

--
 Matteo Nastasi  -  Milano - Italy  | HomePage: www.alternativeoutput.it
 Sostenere e supportare GNU/Linux ! | IRC:    #linux-mi irc freenode net