Re: [Planner Dev] Prop. for new feat. - first patch

On Sun, 2006-01-15 at 02:21 +0100, Matteo Nastasi wrote:
> Hi guys.
>
> I send you my first patch to your current version of planner.
> I was started to work on debian sarge sources so I had work a little
> to patch your current bazaar version (with little discardable modify
> to compile under debian sarge in configure.in file).
>
> This version not include our choise of toggle option in View menu
> to hide/unhide new not standard work/not work days rappresentation.
>
> Can you check it and tell me your opinion ?

I had hoped to carve out a chunk of time to give this a good look today,
but ended up trying to track the cause of some bugs I seem to have
introduced in the course of working on the FF predecessor capability.
I'll be sure to check it in the next few days.

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>