Re: [Planner Dev] Proposal for new features: screenshot

Hi,

>>   the print and html export code
>>   others that I have not just identified (your support will be
>>   appreciated)
>
> One thing i intended to suggest  a long time ago, what about replace
> current gdk-based gantt drawing code with the cairo one? Gtk+ has used
> cairo so it won't be an additional dependency anymore.

There is no real gain in doing that yet. First of all, a cairo canvas is
needed (there are a few in development). Second, the big gain of using
cairo would be to be able to share printing and on-screen graphics code,
but that is not mature enough yet to be used. It's definitely a good
idea to keep in mind in the future though.

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/