Re: [Planner Dev] Proposal for new features: screenshot

Hi,

Matteo Nastasi wrote:
> Hi guys, I'm at a little milestone of my 2 enhancements of planner:
>   vampire task and not standard work/not work day visualization.

This looks pretty nice! We might be able to make the visualization a bit
more clear, but the feature itself looks very nice.

In an earlier version of planner we made the non-working time a bit
shaded on the actual task bar, that might be more clear than the lines
in your screenshot (but we actually disabled that at the time because it
looked very cluttered and also slowed down the gantt chart a lot).

Regards,
Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/