Re: [Planner Dev] Giving some live to the Resource Usage View. Patch included.

On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 20:07 +0200, Alvaro del Castillo wrote:
> El mi�05-04-2006 a las 08:57 -0400, Kurt Maute escribi�> > I tried this out and looks like it works well.  The only thing that
> > looks like its missing is to provide the same functionality in the usage
> > graph itself.
>
> The same functionality as the gantt canvas? Yes, for the moment you can
> only:

What I expected was the same selection box to open when I clicked on a
bar in the canvas as opens when I click on a task or resource in the
treeview.  Never mind, though.  What you've done here is better - just
go straight to the appropriate dialog.  nice!

> 1. Select a task in the canvas with a single left click
> 2. Edit the task properties with a single right click
>
> > Looks like you started looking into that with your
> > g_print ("Second mouse button pressed\n") message?
>
> I have played a bit with that but this message and this second mouse
> button should be cleaned in this first version.
>
> 3. I want to make also that if you are in the canvas in the resource
> usage bar, when you left click in it you should get the resource enable
> and when you right click, you should get the resource edit dialog.

I've tested again and it all seems to work quite well.

> I will be happy having the 1, 2 and 3 implemented in a first round. And
> here goes an updated patch to do the three items (the second patch I
> sent missed an important line and doesn't work).

Yeah, I think its ready to go, except that you should remove the:

	g_print ("View for Usage configured\n");

before commit.

Thanks, Alvaro.  A nice addition!

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>