Re: [Planner Dev] Approaching v0.14

OK - I'm sort of back online. Living in campagna in hills
outside San Remo so no broadband in this area but have dialup.

No Linux box built yet so won't be able to make anything
for 0.14 until I get a Linux machine in a few weeks time.
Probably will have to just get ready for 0.15 !

Anyone know a reasonable dialup ISP in Italy ?.

Regards,
Lincoln

Kurt Maute wrote:

All,

We're getting close to a v0.14 release.  Here's what I'd like to see us
get in there:

* Nonstandard Days & Dominant Tasks (Matteo Nastasi) - nearly complete.

* Patch for Gantt/Treeview alignment (Francisco Moraes) - you ok with
this one Francisco?  We bounced this one back and forth a bit, but it
sounded like you had the upper hand on it.

* FF and SF relationships (me) - I need a few weeks to work on this some
more, then should be ready.

* MySQL database support (Jon Wilkins) - if this could be included it
would be great.

We're real close on the first two, so its really the FF/SF and MySQL
that will be the determining factors on timing.

Anyone else working on stuff they want to get in?  If so, I'd like to
put in on the radar.