[Planner Dev] Cost Calculation Fix

Dev Team:

We have developed a fix for an issue with version 0.13 we discovered. The task cost calculation is incorrect. The error of the cost is introduced by the integer representation of the units. For example, a fixed duration task with 1 day of work and 8 days duration assigned to a single resource results in a unit percentage of 13 instead of 12.5. Therefore, the resulting cost of the task is 416 instead of 400 when using a resource cost of 50; this reflects the difference between 12.5% * 8 days * 8 hours * $50 and 13% * 8 days * 8 hours *$50.

To fix this, we converted units to a gfloat instead of a gint. We have tested our solution, and all seems to be well. We would like to contribute our changes to the project. Who do we need to get the updated files to?

--
Brant K. Kyser
ZAXIOM Solutions LLC