Re: [kplato] [Planner Dev] Planner maintainership

Am Freitag 04 November 2005 16:29 schrieb Claus Agerskov:
> On Thu, 20 Oct 2005, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
> > to, 2005-10-20 kello 22:28 +0200, Raphael Langerhorst kirjoitti:
> > >
> > > Can you give me a link to that one? (I am not aware of OOo 2.0
> > > providing such a component) ... just checked, ... no, it does not
> > > provide one, at least not in 2.0.
> >
> > Not 2.0 specifically (I said *upcoming*), but some point release in the
> > 2.x series. It was mentioned on this list a while back, IIRC.
>
> Sorry for the late response.
>
> OpenOffice.org Project Management Tool (OOPM) is in the initial phase
> (analyzing wishes and other tools) but the list (dev oopm openoffice org)
> has some traffic at the moment - and we try to keep the interest up.
>
> Me prediction is 3 to 5 years before we have a version 1.0 but a merge
> with an existing project mangament tool project could speed this up.
>
> Right now I am asking OpenDocument Fellowship to host the infrastructure
> to develop an open standard for a project management data format.
>
> How many of you whould be interested in this?

Hi all,

I would be very much interested in working on an open standard for project
management data. So count me in.

Actually I wanted to respond to all this earlier anyway... pretty much stating
the same thing: that I would like to work on an open standard, especially if
all those projects continue to exist. Your suggestion on how to practically
do this (hosting by ODF) sounds quite reasonable. Keep us updated on whether
that works out.

Regards,
--
Raphael Langerhorst