Re: [Planner Dev] Hacking Planner / maintainership

On Thu, 2005-11-03 at 21:54 +0000, Jon Wilkins wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Have a search through recent posts for Kurt Maute's contributions to the
> discussion.
>
> Kurt posted the following on 20th October:
>

> "I was going to get a few patches committed before making an
> announcement, but now seems as good a time as any to let you all know
> that I'm working with Richard's coaching right now to fill the role of
> Planner Maintainer. "

Thanks, Jon.  I did post a few messages to the list last night, but for
some reason they never made it - must have gotten lost in the ether.
Here's a consolidated re-iteration:

I posted a comment to that article which should clear up the confusion:
http://gnomedesktop.org/node/2457

If you guys would like to help hack or otherwise work toward a v0.14
release, by all means!!  Lets get crackin'!

To get the planning for release 0.14 going, I started a new page on the
planner scratch pad.  I thought it'd be a good idea to have a place
where we can see at a glance how much work has been accomplished, and
what folks have signed up for in this release.

Have a look:
http://developer.imendio.com/wiki/Scratchpad/Planner/Release_Planning/v0.14

Also, back in August, Jon posted a message that talked about spreading
the workload given that we're all volunteers with limited time to work
on Planner.  We'd all like to see it progress as quickly as possible,
and I certainly don't want to become a bottleneck to progress.

...so I created another scratch pad page:
http://developer.imendio.com/wiki/Scratchpad/Planner/Contributing

Please have a look, we'll get some ideas flowing and see where it takes
us.

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>