Re: [Planner Dev] Hacking Planner / maintainership

Guys,

Have a search through recent posts for Kurt Maute's contributions to the discussion.

Kurt posted the following on 20th October:

"I was going to get a few patches committed before making an
announcement, but now seems as good a time as any to let you all know
that I'm working with Richard's coaching right now to fill the role of
Planner Maintainer. "

jon

Benjamin Döpke wrote:

    <http://gnomedesktop.org> < http://gnomedesktop.org> exposure
    > -
    > is there anybody else out there?
    >
    > Or would I have to maintain it?

    I was surprised to see this.  Noting that there are still pages for
    Planner on the imendio.com <http://imendio.com> website.  Has this
    project really been dropped?

Well, according to

  http://lists.imendio.com/pipermail/planner-dev/2005-August/003000.html

Richard stepped down from maintainership 3 month ago...

    > Benjamin

    Until later, Geoffrey

Benjamin